Infant Care Resources
- NEW! ABC: Alone * Back * Crib - pdf
- NEW! See Videos from SIDS Cribs for Kids
and the Center for Infant and Child Loss
- Healthy Babies Resource Brochure - A directory of public and private health and social resources for new mothers.
- Bedding Unsafe for 55% of Infants
- Calming Your Baby - pdf
- Safe Sleep Information Card - pdf
- Breastfeeding: An Easy Guide - pdf
- Fathers Card - pdf
- Home Safety Card - pdf
- Baby's Car Seat Card! - pdf More Information: Car Safety Seats
- Healthy Start Services for Pregnant Women and Infants- Services include health advice, referrals, telephone consultations and home visits, parenting support and child development information, baby supplies and transportation assistance.
- High Risk Infants and Children Program
- Infants and Toddlers (CDC)
- Immunization Services
- Lead Poisoning Prevention: What Every Parent Should Know
- Maryland Children's Health Insurance Program (MCHP) - Health insurance for eligible pregnant women and children under age 19.
- Prenatal Care Card - pdf
- Recalls and Warnings for Infant/Child Products
- Secondhand Smoke Information Card - pdf
- Smoking Cessation
- Sun and Water Safety
- Women Infants and Children (WIC) Program - Provides income-eligible pregnant and postpartum women and children from birth to five with healthy food, nutrition education and breastfeeding information and support.
Order a FREE healthy pregnancy or baby care kit online or call 410-222-7223.